This is as confusing as dwarf fortress. Nah, Dwarf fortress would be a children's game compared to how complicated this is
Loading SWF for the first time...
Unexpected cataclysm hit on the peaceful islands. Can you complete all 25 levels?
Thanks to Vasily Shabanov(https://about.me/remdyx) for a great music!
Playlist of songs:
- "Our Happiness" (sounds when you open a level editor)
- "There's Nobody Who Cares" (main menu theme)
- "That You Have" (levels from 13 to 25)
- "Probably Best Place in the World" (levels from 1 to 13)
- "When Will Glance in the Black Abyss of Nothingness" (sounds in already created user's level)
- "Silence" (in credits)
Controls (keyboard)WASD - move the camera
E - change drawing mode
R - restart the level
SPACEBAR - next turn
1..9 - change type of tiles which you draw (editor only)
About editorWidth and Height of level should be in gap from 1 to 35.
Press "test" button to test your level in game mode. Press it again to return to editor mode.
Press "fill"/"draw" to switch to draw or fill mode.
Above them you can find type of tiles which you using for drawing. Press it to choose next type of tiles. (you can also press 1..9 on keyboard)
Press "out" button. Code of your level will pop up. You can copy that code and paste it somewhere else.
About level codeLevel code must consist of letters and numbers. Other symbols is not allowed. Game could crash if you input gibberish instead of level code. You have been warned.
If you want to play levels made by other people
1) copy code of level
2) go to "Play the custom level"
3) insert code into dash-box
4) press "done"
enjoy the game :)